Level 4: Make Ten
Materials you need:
4group Math Classroom Kit or Home Kit.
- Classrooms, mount your Number Parade and Ten-man Card on the wall. (The Home Kit does not contain these two items.)
- Store your Number Blocks where students can reach.
- Open and notch your Cards. Store the decks in Zip-loc bags. (The boxes do not last.)
- Child safe scissors; glue sticks; stickers; pencils; markers or crayons; plain paper.
Printed Materials you need:
- This is for teacher reference.
- Copy on cardstock. Cut in half. Make a Checklist for 9, 8, 7, and 6 for each student.
- Copy on plain paper in Landscape mode. Make four for each student to complete Level 4.
- Copy on two contrasting colors of paper. Make four pages of each color per student to complete Level 4. Make extra copies as needed.
- Copy on plain paper. Make eight sheets perstudent to complete Level 4.
- Copy back to back on colored cardstock. Cut each page in quarters to separate the cards. Laminate for longevity. Make one set for every 4-6 students to share.
4groupMath Make Ten Worksheets
Copy a set of worksheets for each student.
Back to all levels